The Ultimate Healthcare Partnership
The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is an innovative team-based approach that facilitates the partnership between patients and their physicians. Many Family Medicine Leaders agree that the PCMH is the best way to improve quality of care, the patient experience and physician and staff satisfaction.
Quality improvement and care management are two hallmarks of a Patient Centered Medical Home. Using evidence-based medicine and state-of-the-art chronic care management, the physician-led primary care team delivers excellent care and also coordinates care within the practice and throughout the health care system and community.
The advantages of becoming a PCMH-Recognized Organization are many, and include the following:
- Enhanced reimbursement (varies by region and payment) for enhanced (e.g., care management) alternative forms of care (e.g., group visits, telephone encounters).
- Differentiates your organization from your others in your region, which is particularly important as patients become choosier in whom they select as their providers.
- Set of standards and guidelines to help your organization achieve the triple aim: better quality, experience (for you and your patients) and cost.
- NCQA PCMH program seen as the ‘gold standard’.
HTCS offers a variety of custom-tailored PCMH Consulting Solutions to help your organization become PCMH-Recognized in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our PCMH Solutions include:
- Overlapping Initiatives
- Needs Assessment
- Team Selection
- Workplan Development
- Time & Resource Commitment
- Available Resources