Speed. Agility. Simplicity. Security.
HTCS takes a responsive and progressive approach to managing all, or parts, of your IT infrastructure, blending speed, agility, and simplicity to minimize the many challenges in scaling and managing information technology infrastructure while effectively reducing costs.
Whether you’re investing in IT to generate revenue, reduce costs, or to comply with government regulations, we can help you discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology solutions to meet your business needs. We work with our healthcare clients to build and define specific use cases and to target our combined efforts in improving the aspects of care that are most important to you and your organization.
Our technology services include:
- Desktop support and end-user support
- Onsite and remote support
- Remote desktop manager services: 24 x 7 x 365 remote monitoring, support, and emergency dispatch
- Reactive support – quick response to issues and alarms
- Proactive support – maintenance, patching, malware remediation
- Industry-best ITIL-based practices, tools, and methodologies to manage your IT infrastructure and devices at the highest level of performance and reliability
- Single point of contact for issue resolution, vendor management and troubleshooting
24 x 7 Remote Support
Our US-based 24×7 Help Desk Support provides responsive user support, management and reporting — from trained service desk specialists. You gain access to a significant investment in advanced IT monitoring and management platforms when you leverage HTCS’s 24×7 Help Desk Support Services. Organizations avoid spending time and resources on training, expensive trouble ticket service management (ITSM) systems, and support costs.
From product acquisition to disposal, HTCS’s certified technicians can support the entire life-cycle of your IT assets, providing customized desktop services based on the nuances of your environment and the technical capabilities of your end users. While PC’s and mobile devices are the tools of modern business, even the most reliable ones need maintenance. Our solutions include:
- Install/Move/Add/Change (IMAC)
- Asset Tracking
- Application Install/Upgrade
- Operating System Upgrades, Migrations & Support
- Anti-Virus/Security Management
- Backup Management
- Image Management
- Hardware/Software Rollouts
- Special Projects
On-Site Tech Support
Supporting your end-users sometimes requires more than just a phone call or internet session. The HTCS desktop team provides a personal touch by arriving at your desk to troubleshoot problems with software applications, operating systems, printers, and network connectivity. Our certified technicians are not only knowledgeable, but are also friendly and courteous.
Managed Services for Office 365
You already know all of the business benefits of using Office 365™. Your employees are more productive with the easy and anywhere access to the collaborative suite of tools that Office 365™ offers. However, managing and supporting Office 365 for all of your employees can be complex and costly. Implementing, customizing, deploying and troubleshooting Office 365 often requires dedicated IT resources that should be focused on larger business projects. To successfully use Office 365 to drive business productivity, you need an experienced partner to help deploy and support this powerful tool.
HTCS is the clear choice for your transition to Office 365™.
HTCS offers a complete package for Outsourced IT Services that changes the way businesses manage and operate their information systems. Our process starts with understanding your business objectives, and how IT can be leveraged to deliver business results. A senior IT executive works with you to develop an overall IT strategy and project plan to align technology, processes, and people with your key business objectives. Outsourcing your entire IT environment will typically lower IT operating costs by 19%- 29% and deliver the following benefits:
- Free up existing IT staff to focus on core business objectives and projects
- Provide depth and breadth of IT expertise with over 150 certified staff, certified in 70 different disciplines
- Decreasing system outages and reduce the impact of any disruption with proactive monitoring and management
- Improving overall IT system and staff operational efficiency
- Reducing IT capital expenditures making them operating expenses
- Controlling IT budget by contracting for specific services and support
- Accessing advanced IT toolsets and only paying for what you use
- Reducing IT staff expenses by only paying for the tasks/skillsets you need when you need them